Only $19.95 for Year
- Access to over 500 strength training books and articles.
- Topics on weight training, Olympic weights, Strand Pulling, Isometrics, Combat Arts and Sports, muscle control, MAXALDING, feats of strength, over 80 Strongman biographies with special feature on EUGEN SANDOW and much more!
- Dozens of “Old School” and Modern weight training articles, systems and principles
- Free workout programs and training advice from our HOPC Advisory Panel.
- Dozens of inspirational strongman photo galleries.
- Talented and inspirational line art humor by Sticks.
- Articles by a host of contributing writers and historians including David Gentle, Ron Tyrrell, Peter Yates and Gil Waldron.
- Special features and fascinating rare photos.
- New articles added weekly and often daily!
“I cannot believe the vast amount of both historical and current information contained on the HOPC website. Much included is extremely rare and would even if available cost a small fortune.The price of admission to the site would not even cover one item that is contained therein. Apart from all that is immediately ready to start reading there are more items being added daily,plus constant upgrades and improvements to the site.I cannot recommend the HOPC site enough and i also feel good knowing my subscription is helping to keep the HOPC site in operation for myself and others to enjoy.” -Peter Y.