Help us to preserve the history of Physical Culture. Please consider subscribing today. Proceeds help fund our operating costs. Thank you.
Subscribe to the History of Physical Culture for Only $19.95 a Year!
Your Subscription Includes:
- 100’s of rare MUSCLE-BUILDING books, articles, strongman bios and rare photos.
- STRENGTH BLOG with more MUSCLE-BUILDING articles, workouts, training tips, news & gossip.
- Huge range of topics including Weight Training, Olympic Weightlifting, Strand Pulling, Isometrics, Combat Arts and Sports and Muscle Control, .
- Extraordinary Feats of Strength, Endurance, Coordination and Balance.
- HUGELY popular MUSCLEANOUS Column by Historian David Gentle
- Dozens of “Old School” and Modern weight training workouts, systems and principles
- Dozens of dynamic Strongman Photo Galleries.
- Talented and inspirational line art humor by the late Chris “Sticks” Bostick
- HOPC team of contributing writers and historians including internationally acclaimed historian and author, David Gentle (UK), Historian Ron Tyrrell (UK), Peter Yates, Editor-in-Chief (USA), Research Historian Gil Waldron (UK) and Historian Laurie Smith (AUS.)
- Special Features .