Subscribe to the HOPC Library
Gain access to 100's of muscle building books, articles,
workouts, photo galleries plus more!
Become part of our
Physical Culture community and support our efforts to preserve the History of Physical Culture.
Proceeds help fund our operating costs.
Subscribe Today for only $19.95 a Year.
The information in this Library has a proven track record by some of the
strongest men to walk this earth. Fortunately this knowledge has been
preserved and is available here. "
- Access to 100's of rare books, articles,
strongman biographies, workouts, rare photos, special features
on a wide range of fascinating topics.
- STRENGTH BLOG includes articles,
workouts, training tips, news & gossip.
- Topics on Weight Training, Olympic Weightlifting, Strand
Pulling, Isometrics, Combat Arts and Sports, Muscle
Control, Maxalding, extraordinary Feats of Strength
- Monthly MUSCLEANOUS Column by Historian David Gentle
- Dozens of "Old School" and Modern weight training
articles, workouts and principles
- Free workout programs and training advice.
- Dozens of dynamic Strongman Photo Galleries.
- Talented and inspirational line art humor by Sticks.
- Articles by a variety of contributing writers
and historians including internationally acclaimed historian
and author, David Gentle (UK), Historian Ron Tyrrell (UK),
Peter Yates, Editor-in-Chief (USA), Research Historian Gil
Waldron (UK) and Historian Laurie Smith (AUS.)
- Special Features plus new articles published daily.
Use your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card to pay
with PayPal. You can also use a debit card that displays the Visa or
MasterCard logo If after one year you decide to cancel your
subscription, visit your PayPal account under 'Payment Settings'.